We are happy to announce that we are opening the Fort Collins Clinic office on Monday, May 4th, 2020. Pop Up Clinics in Denver, Colorado Springs, Longmont and Buckley AFB are expected to restart in June assuming no additional delays from the State of Colorado Office of Public Health and Environment.
Fort Collins Clinic Appointments are limited to ensure sufficient distancing and to allow for the additional time needed for appropriate sanitation. If you were on the schedule prior to shut down, you would have received a rescheduling call already. Please call our clinic to schedule at (970) 776-8387.
Healing Warriors Program is following the guidelines designated by the State of Colorado Public Health and Environment, Safer at Home, Limited Health Settings
We ask that you please follow these guidelines below for when NOT to come in:
- Have you traveled outside the state of Colorado in the last 14 days? Currently, there are no travel restrictions in place for WY. Current guidelines have travel restrictions designated for NY and WA, so please advise if you have traveled outside either CO or WY in the past 14 days.
- You have not adhered to the Stay at Home Orders
- If you have been exposed to any COVID-19 patients, essential workers included.
- If you have any symptoms of cold or flu
individual identified as high-risk for severe illness by the CDC
Please cancel your appointment if any of the above are true.
What to expect at your appointment:
- Please wear a cloth covering or mask. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- When you come in, we will ask you to please wash your hands and apply a hand sanitizer.
- We will take your temperature; those with a reading of 100.4 or more will be sent home and asked to contact their primary care physician
- We will take a pulse oximetry reading (oxygen levels). Those below 90 will be asked to contact their primary care physician.
While we have been closed, we have been continuing to run our sanitation protocols and we have purchased additional EPA air purifiers as well as a UV sanitizer. We are sufficiently stocked with cleaning supplies and needed equipment. We will be running additional disinfection cycles throughout the day and meeting or exceeding standards designated by the Department of Regulatory Agencies for the State of Colorado. Questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact Karen Orlosky, Clinic Director, at (970) 776-8387.
In compliance with the President’s COVID-19 Task Force recommendation, Healing Warriors Program (HWP) clinic will be closed for face-to-face clinic sessions through April 30th.
However, we are still providing free care and support during these challenging times.
What is Healing Warriors Program offering?
1) Wellness Check-In Calls
These calls are being made by our Healing Warriors Program practitioner team and will appear as either coming from the HWP clinic or from Skype with a 970 exchange. They will check in to see how you are doing, ask if you have any questions, and they will offer to schedule a 30 minute telehealth session for you.
2) Telehealth Sessions – Call the HWP Clinic at 970-776-VETS (8387)
The Telehealth sessions are provided through Zoom. You will receive a link which will open up a video sessions through which you can see the practitioner and they can help walk you through some easy self-care techniques to alleviate pain, relieve anxiety and improve sleep. Among the techniques used will be acupressure, breathing techniques, self mind-clearing and a few other tools to assist you with pain, sleep, anxiety and general wellness.
These sessions are free of charge and will run for 30 minutes.
HWP has made a custom page available for your use with the 2 titles best suited for our client’s needs, Ease Pain (excellent for pain management) and Relaxation and Wellness (for anxiety and stress). Visit https://www.healthjourneys.com/HWP for more.
We are to help. If we can provide support or information, please do not hesitate to call our clinic: 970-776-VETS (8387)