We are grateful to ACT Corporate Giving for their $5,000 grant, which is being used to provide free 6-session series treatments including home self care materials for Sleep Disturbance and Post Traumatic Stress for our Service members. ACT is a mission-driven, non-profit organization helping people achieve education and workplace success. We are very grateful to ACT for their support of the local community and for modeling leadership values.
- NOCO Style Article: Healing Warriors Fun Run
- North Forty News Article: Veterans’ Access to No-Cost Non-Narcotic Care Expands in Northern Colorado
- 93.5 FM Pirate Radio Interview with Janet Hatfield About Healing Warriors Program’s 5k Fun Run
- Healing Warriors Program Receives Specialized Grant From VA to Support Local Veterans
- Colorado and Company Interview with Murphy Phanhdone about Healing Warriors Program
Be the first to hear about new events, treatment programs, and ways to help Veterans within your community.