Healing Warriors Program is grateful to the Yontz Valor Foundation for their excellence and focus in honoring and assisting our Service members, and always modeling their core values:
- Work Ethic – Never give up in striving to do more for yourself and family.
- Kindness – Not only to those who give in return to those less than kind to you.
- Giving – No matter what our circumstance… we can always give of ourselves.
- Leadership – Promoting unity and lifting up others around them.
- Hope in Adversity – Even in the toughest times – glass is half full.
Yontz Valor Foundation actively lives by the principles of their founder, Ken Yontz. As a foundation and community partner, they work to connect non-profits to further synergies, share knowledge and maximize outcomes for our veterans. Thank you for supporting our efforts to interrupt factors that can lead to veteran suicides: pain, trauma and sleep disturbances. And thank you for your leadership.
About Healing Warriors Program
Healing Warriors Program opened July 2013 and is a 501(c)3 organization serving the veteran community and their families by providing care therapies that integrate with a service member’s standard medical care in order to achieve the individual’s wellness goals and restore quality of life. They are the recipient of numerous awards and grants for innovative programs created to improve military quality of life, including the prestigious The Newman’s Own® Award which was presented to the Healing Warriors Program in October of 2018. ### If you would like more information about Healing Warriors Program, please call 970-776- VETS (8387).